I've been tagged by Kim and since I've never been tagged before and since it means I don't have to think up a post topic myself, I'm more than happy to share 7 facts or habits about myself.
Drum roll please...
1. I love dill pickles! Now this may completely turn you off, but I will proudly admit to even drinking pickle juice right from the jar (once or twice through a straw, but only to gross out my sisters). My family thinks this is disgusting, but I recently read about Pickle Juice Sport - a pickle-based sports drink that has 15 times more electrolytes than Gatorade so at least I'm not the only one out there slurping pickle juice (http://www.goldenpicklejuice.com/).
2. The song I hate most in the word is Send in the Clowns (sung by anyone). It absolutely makes my skin crawl!
3. I once named a cat after Bailey Quarters of WKRP in Cincinnati.
4. I wrote my senior thesis in college on tabloids. I haven't read one since. (Now I only read high-minded stuff like People, US Weekly and In Touch).
5. I go through life in a constant state of dehydration. I drink much less water (or any beverage for that matter) than I should and often have to remind myself - drink something! This does have advantages whilst traveling as I rarely have to use the bathroom.
6. I was once a background swing dancer in a VH1 special. I can't bear to watch it.
7. When I first met my husband I noticed he had an unusual last name that I had only heard once before. It turns out that my mother-in-law was a professor of mine in college ten years earlier. Part of her toast at our wedding was to say that it was a lesson to her to be kind to all her students because you just never know!
I'm supposed to tag 7 more people for this, but instead I'm going to ask my vast reading audience to leave one random fact or habit about yourself in the comments section. Come on, tell me something random and weird!